Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I love Online Selling!

As a full time mom and currently pregnant with my twins, I always make sure that I am still productive and make myself busy with many things. 

One thing that I love most is Online Selling! I've been selling stuff in the Internet for 3 years now and I enjoyed every single transaction that I had. I am definitely thankful because even If I am just a stay at home mom, I can earn a living and at the same time, can connect with people through the power of the Internet! 

I sell different items like Clothes, Shoes, Bags etc, but what I liked to sell most are the cute stuff I personally made for babies such as tutu skirts, and hair accessories. 

                     CLICK HERE TO VIEW ITEMS

There are lots of site that you can use to sell things online but these are the sites that I love most;
         Sulit is an online marketplace for Filipinos. This is where you can sell and buy items for free. This is one of the most popular site in the Philippines.
        You heard it right! Many facebook users now utilize this social networking site to do business. I personally use facebook to advertise my products to my friends and to let them know that I am an online seller.
          Ebay is very popular worldwide and I am pretty sure that almost everyone is already aware what ebay is all about. I also sell and even buy items here.
           Multiply is also one of the world's largest online shopping destination. Through this site you can connect with shoppers/buyers anywhere in the world. Online sellers offer different kind of products here from clothing, jewelry, appliances and more.

If like me, you also wanted to sell online, the best advice that I can give is that you choose your products based on your own interest. Sell items that you love so that you can have fun while earning!


                                               My little girl wearing my very own creation!
           

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?
    potential relevant backlinks

    ReplyDelete